The Isbjorn Collective is a non-profit organisation that brings together a group of professionals from very diverse specialties, actively committed to the sustainability of seas and oceans and who join forces in joint actions to achieve the greatest social impact.
Belonging to or collaborating with The Isbjorn Collective entails endorsing certain criteria for personal and professional action in favour of environmental sustainability, with special attention to the protection and defence of marine ecosystems, as well as contributing to the fight against the climate emergency. Our action plan is to:
- Promote sustainability in the performance of professional activity and personal habits.
- Stimulate and promote awareness and environmental education in our social environment.
- Incorporate and promote environmental ethics in the performance of the profession.
- Promote responsible consumption, always choosing the most sustainable option.
- Radically reduce the use of plastic materials, eliminating completely single-use ones.
- Reduce your own carbon footprint as much as possible, helping to offset the climate emergency.
- Always ensure the environmental health of the seas and oceans, promoting respect and responsibility in their use.
- Protect the environmental legacy that we leave to the following generations, as the only guarantee of the future for humanity.